Friday, February 19, 2010

do you Xanga?

Today while zoning out in a conversation a particular photo came to mind from highschool. It was the photo to my 'xanga' page, the hottest social blogging network on the net until myspace stepped in. I was an active member from 2003 until 2006. Reading through a few I came to the realization that I am not as weird as my 15 year old self.

I happen to like this post:
Saturday, May 15, 2004
"i just put some numbing stuff on my leg because it was in pain, and beign the idiot that i am i got it all over my mouth and my tounge. so my mouth and tounge is numb and i cant feel it. i think im goign to go peirce it."

          I never pierced it.

This one too:
Wednesday, March 03, 2004


"i just got a cell phone about 3 weeks ago it was my 5th cell phone it was a beuty, and as im going pee of course it drops in the toliet and gets flushed away. i have such great luck with cell phones. i love it."
Little did i know that luck would continue to haunt me.

not to mention, I did plenty of them god deng surveys...

73. Define True Love: when your food tastes delicious is when i have found true love.
2.your dream name : ivana humpalot
14.if you answered no, do you want to : when i get him alone ill give him a date rape drug.
37. kjfjklshdgf / uiofyhdkfh :oh deffinetly abc's
60. MOST RECENT ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU: hmm from lauren.. "spit in the goal katie!" (its good luck)
x. Place - anywhere with my friends, usually in the public restrooms





I'm so great.
And now I give to you, the infamous banana picture..


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aaannd, I think this is a nice place to end.

Enjoy the photo.

1 comment:

  1. i remember xanga but i can't find my old one. i know if i found it though i would be wierded out

    :] benny

    ReplyDelete